When we contemplate our financial future, decision making takes on added importance. After you retire, you are ready to enjoy the wealth you've accumulated. And not worrying about your finances is critical to having a life both now and in the future that fulfills your highest aspirations. That is why many people seek a trusted advisor with the expertise, experience and commitment to help them achieve their goals and dreams.
At Gasber Financial Advisors, Inc. we take the responsibility and trust our clients place in us very seriously.
- By thoroughly analyzing each client's financial situation, we create an individualized, personal financial plan with the goal of leaving no aspect of his or her financial future to chance.
- We believe that while successful long term investing is a simple process, it is not easy. To insure implementation of a prudent, disciplined strategy, each client's investment portfolio is governed by a written investment policy statement.
- Because a plan is only as good as its implementation, we continue to work closely with each client after delivery of their financial plan to make sure recommendations are followed and adjustments are made as needed.
- We strive to provide each client with the highest level of service and personalized attention. As a result we realize that we cannot be all things to all people and have committed to limiting our practice to an appropriate number of families.
The achievement of ones financial goals requires discipline, patience and a sound financial plan. Our financial planning process is composed of six steps: 1) Initial Interview, 2) Information Gathering and Assessment, 3) Analysis and Plan Preparation, 4) Plan Presentation, 5) Plan Implementation, and 6) On Going Wealth Management.
Step 1: Initial Interview
Step 2: Information Gathering and Assessment
Step 3: Analysis and Plan Preparation
Step 4: Plan Presentation
Step 5: Plan Implementation
Step 6: Ongoing Wealth Management
- First Progress Meeting - Review and implementation of Investment Policy Statement.
- Second Progress Meeting - Review of portfolio reporting. Review and implementation of insurance and emergency reserve recommendation. Review of debt management.
- Third Progress Meeting - Review of portfolio performance. Review and implementation of estate planning strategies.
- Fourth Progress Meeting - Review of portfolio performance and update of financial projections as required. Re-scoring of your Wealth Management Assessment.