Your relationship with Gasber Financial Advisors, Inc. is based on trust and confidence. To fulfill its responsibilities to you, Gasber Financial Advisors, Inc. requires that you provide current and accurate financial and personal information. You deserve to expect that Gasber Financial Advisors, Inc. will protect the information you have provided in a manner that is safe, secure and professional. Gasber Financial Advisors, Inc. and its employees are committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding that information.
SAFEGUARDING CUSTOMER DOCUMENTS
During regular business hours access to customer records is monitored so that only those with approval may access the files. During hours in which the company is not in operation, the customer records will be locked.
SHARING NONPUBLIC PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Gasber Financial Advisors, Inc. is committed to the protection and privacy of its customers' and consumers' personal and financial information. Gasber Financial Advisors, Inc. will not share such information with any affiliated or nonaffiliated third party except:
- When necessary to complete a transaction in a customer account, such as with the clearing firm or account custodians;
- When required to maintain or service a customer account;
- To resolve customer disputes or inquiries;
- With persons acting in a fiduciary or representative capacity on behalf of the customer;
- When rating agencies, persons assessing compliance with industry standards, or to the attorneys, accountants and auditors of the firm;
- In connection with the sale or merger of Gasber Financial Advisors, Inc.'s business;
- To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, identity theft, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability;
- To comply with federal, state, or local laws, rules or other applicable legal requirements;
- In connection with a written agreement to provide investment management or advisory services when the information is released for the sole purpose of providing the products or services covered by the agreement;
- In any circumstances with the customer's instruction or consent; or
- Pursuant to any other exceptions enumerated in the California Information Privacy Act.
It is not the policy of Gasber Financial Advisors, Inc. to share nonpublic personal and financial information with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties except under the circumstances noted above. Since sharing under the circumstances noted above is necessary to service customer accounts or is mandated by law, there are no allowances made for clients to opt out.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Additional information about Gasber Financial Advisors, Inc. may be found at http:\www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.